Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscar Night Buzz

Hot dresses


Although it is a neutral color that Demi Moore supported on the red carpet, i must say that it is my perfect look. The ruffles on the bottom balanced out the drape on the top. This organza Atelier Versace gown created the perfect Oscar look especially that her silk matching sandals managed to give us a peek!












I fell in love with the overall look that Cameron Diaz set on the red carpet last night, with her blond flowy hair, red lips and shimmering Oscar de la Renta dress - she set the perfect Hollywood/California look for the night.



















Although I never really saw Carey Mulligan in action, I must say that I loved her Prada dress and matching suede shoes. Although it is black on the red carpet it set a perfect contrast. It's said that the dress was decorated with Swarofski crystallized forks, knives and other gadgets that give her a young appeal.










people.com

2 comments: