Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's All About The Lines







Last weekend my friend visited from the states and luckily the weather was amazing! In celebration of the fabulous weather I took her around the local areas of the city trying to incorporate some spring items into our wardrobes. My new obsession? Obviously my striped t-shirt that I got for $15 wearing it with skinny J brand jeans, black booties, my Juicy winter jacket, my Ray Bans and a scarf I picked up from the antique markets of my hometown. Designers are rooting for this sailor look by creating t-shirts, dresses, skirts and even jackets that could be worn with any bold colored item. This See by Chloe dress I found on net-a-porter.com is a simple striped dress that could be worn with wedges, a jeans jacket and a straw fedora - all of which are staples for a summer day!

1 comment: